Mixed Nut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Flour
¾ teaspoon Baking Soda
½ teaspoon Kosher Salt
1 stick Unsalted Butter, softened to room temperature
½ cup Hampton Farms Mixed Nut Butter, well stirred
½ cup Sugar
½ cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
1 teaspoon Vanilla
1 Large Egg, room temperature
1 Large Egg Yolk, room temperature
2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chunks
⅔ cup Pecans, chopped
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer, combine the butter, nut butter and both sugars until creamy. Beat in the vanilla. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add in the egg and egg yolk. Beat on medium speed until the eggs are blended in.
- Add in the flour mixture gradually, until incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and nuts until just combined.
- Portion the dough onto a prepared cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, portion into 24 evenly sized cookie balls. Place on the tray and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the dough portions 2 inches apart on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 1 sheet pan at a time on the center rack for 12-14 minutes or until the cookies appear brown around the edges.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.