Mixed Nut Butter Snack Mix
2 Tablespoons Hampton Farms Mixed Nut Butter, thoroughly stirred
2 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
1 teaspoon Coconut Oil, melted
1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
Pinch of Ground Nutmeg
Pinch of Kosher Salt
¾ cup Hampton Farms Honey Maple Peanuts
¾ cup Hampton Farms Honey Maple Cashews
½ cup Coconut Flakes
¼ cup Mixed Seeds (flaxseeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds)
¼ cup Dried Cranberries
½ cup Pretzels
¼ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the mixed nut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add the mixed nuts, coconut flakes and mixed seeds to the wet ingredients. Stir well to combine. Make sure everything is coated.
- Spread the mixture out onto the lined baking sheet, spreading it out flat.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Leave to cool on a baking sheet.
- Once cool, add to a large mixing bowl and toss with any of the additional ingredients.