Roasted Broccoli with Peanuts
- View Nutrition
Ingredients:2 heads of broccoli cut into florets
Olive oil to coat
Fresh cracked pepper
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp red pepper flakes
½ cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Chop broccoli into evenly sized pieces and place in roaster pan.
- Coat broccoli with olive oil and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder then stir.
- Layer broccoli flat on the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until florets are slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with red pepper flakes and chopped nuts.